Oil & Gas Boiler servicing, and installations Exeter & Devon
GASLEC specialises in both gas and oil boiler servicing, repairs and installations for customers in Exeter and throughout the surrounding areas of Devon. Whether you need new boiler installation, servicing or boiler repairs, our specialist OFTEC registered engineers are on hand to offer fast and efficient gas boiler and oil fired boiler services. We offer competitive prices and guaranteed work. Our services are available for both heating oil and LPG boilers.
Regular Heating Servicing in Exeter and Devon
This is the key to avoiding potentially expensive repairs which is why, we at GASLEC Central Heating Servicing Exeter, highly recommend an annual check up to ensure that the boiler and central heating system is safe and in good working order. It is quite normal to automatically think that as long as it works, then all is well, but there are hidden problems which can catch us out. This is why our servicing is comprehensive and covers the following:
- Check that all safety devices are functioning as they should
- Ensure that gas pressures and gas consumption are correct
- Carry out a tightness test on the pipework throughout the property
- Test all the system controls
- Visually inspect the installed pipework
- Add ventilation if needed
- Inspect and test flues for any signs of deterioration
- Perform a Flue Gas Analysis, ensuring a safe and efficient operation
- Power flushing to clean away sludge and corrosion debris, usually containing large quantities of black iron oxide, using a high flow of water
Oil Boiler Servicing
If you are looking for local oil boiler service engineers to service an existing oil fired heating system, contact the experts at GASLEC. Our team of oil heating specialist engineers can service oil-fired boilers of all makes to ensure they are operating at maximum efficiency.
We recommend having your oil fired boiler serviced annually. An annual service will ensure the system is working safely and efficiently. Over time soot build-up, nozzle and electrode deterioration and dirty photocells can cause a decrease in boiler efficiency which can lead to breakdowns.
Regularly serviced conventional boilers work much more efficiently and can save you money. Furthermore, servicing ensures your boiler is safe which will safeguard against potentially life-threatening carbon monoxide poisoning.
Oil Boiler Servicing includes:
- A thorough inspection of the unit
- Replacement of worn components including nozzles, electrodes, oil filters and fire valves
- Cleaning of the unit including flues and combustion chambers
- Inspection of the chimney flue
- Check of the oil tank, supply pipes and gauge
- Inspection and lubrication of water pump
- Ensure thermostats are working properly
- Check time clocks
- Check of external electrical controls
- Efficiency tests
- Servicing certification and commissioning
Oil Boiler Repairs
We offer competitively priced and comprehensive oil furnace repairs across all makes of oil-burning boilers, even if we didn’t install it. Our OFTEC registered engineers respond quickly to breakdowns. Your engineer will perform oil boiler fault finding and offer the most appropriate repair solution. If we find that you would benefit from boiler replacement, we can offer you a range of affordable options. Our replacement oil boiler prices are competitive and you can even spread the cost through our boiler finance packages.
Oil Boiler Installation
If you find that your central heating conventional boiler has seen better days, speak to GASLEC about our oil boiler installation services. Our fully accredited OFTEC engineers can offer advice relating conventional boiler replacements and help you find the best boiler for your needs and budget. All the new boilers we supply are covered under warranty, so you can be sure of investing in a quality unit that will last for years to come.
The cost of a new boiler varies depending on which model you choose, however, because we supply a range of models from leading manufacturers, we have an excellent choice to suit all budgets. Furthermore, if you are looking to spread the cost, why not consider our boiler installation finance packages?