Spread the Cost of New Boiler Installation with GASLEC Exeter and Devon
What Does Boiler Finance from GASLEC Exeter Include?
- GASLEC will supply, install and test a highly efficient modern condensing boiler as a replacement for an existing wall-mounted boiler of a similar size.
- Installation includes connecting the new Boiler to the existing flue, mains electricity connection and copper pipes.
- Equipment includes a new Condensing Boiler, a Radio Frequency Programmer, Filter and a 10 year Warranty on the Heat Exchanger.
3 Steps To Your New Heating Boiler
1. Book Your Boiler Survey Appointment
Arrange a meeting with one of our Professional Heating Advisers – at a time to suit you
2. Your Boiler Survey Appointment
Our GASLEC Heating Engineer will visit your home, carry out a Free Boiler Survey and provide a Quotation for your new Boiler, with the cost spread over five years (60 months)
3. Boiler Installation
When you accept our quotation, we will arrange a convenient date to install, thoroughly test your new boiler, show you how to operate your new boiler and remove your old boiler for professional recycling
Note: GASLEC Ltd is authorised and regulated in the UK by the Financial Conduct Authority RN: 772241 for credit broking activities.